Thursday, July 01, 2021

Can't Brain

 Readers- I've been hunted down by a few of you- so I know you exist.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your following, but I'm in desperate need of a break.  And when you're living your best mom life:


you kind of focus all your energy on keeping the tiny humans alive, and a few things drop by the wayside.  Unfortunately, this is one of the ones that'll be dormant for a bit.  Your brain functions (or ceases to) on a completely different level.

Surprisingly enough (hah!), I'm raising voracious readers, so you'll be happy to know that I'll return anew with fresh ink and quill when we dive into reading a bit more serious than Where's Spot? and The Cat in the Hat (which is a total commentary on the breakdown of the family and morality, heh).

Until then, Godspeed, and happy feast of St. Junipero Serra


No comments: